First Time Car Buyer Program
At our Hyundai dealership in South Charleston, WV, we work to help everyone that walks through our doors — and that includes first-time car buyers! We know that buying your first car can be somewhat daunting, so we try to make the process as easy as possible and work to help you save, too. The expert Hyundai finance team can go over your options and you can benefit from incredible savings on new Hyundai models that are on our lot!
Am I Eligible?
A first-time buyer means that an applicant has no previous automotive secured loan or credit tradeline on your credit report. Plus, you must be in good credit standing* to ensure that you can participate in this offer.
Any Other Restrictions?
There are a few other conditions to take advantage of the Hyundai First Time Car Buyer Program:
- You are required to have worked six months at your current job or have a qualified co-buyer.
- You must put a minimum of $1,000 down. However, the total down payment may include rebate cash!
- You must have a verifiable monthly income that is sufficient to cover your vehicle payments.
- And again, this must be your first automotive vehicle secured loan or credit transaction.
What Hyundai Models are Included?
New Hyundai models that are included with the Hyundai First Time Car Buyer Program include new and untitled models:
- New Hyundai Accent
- New Hyundai Veloster
- New Hyundai Elantra
- New Hyundai Elantra GT
- New Hyundai Sonata
- New Hyundai Sonata Hybrids
If you have any questions about the Hyundai First Time Car Buyer Program, please contact Joe Holland Hyundai and speak with the finance team. We look forward to seeing you on our lot!
* No adverse credit history. No bankruptcies, foreclosures, repossessions, collection accounts, charge-offs, tax liens, judgments, or any other delinquent credit.